Monday, December 21, 2009

Anyway, my unit had a fun Christmas party last weekend on a riverboat at Marina South Pier. Nice food and good time... my CG was to dress up in the costumes of our childhood dreams... well, yours truly dressed up as "The Mad Scientist" ala Dr. Emmett Brown from the Back To The Future movies. Haha... and guess what? I won Best Male Costume... thanks a lot Guanrui for lending me your killer lab costume and goggles... Clarence, Qixiong and Rachel dressed up as the Super Mario Bros. characteers... sweet... not forgetting Clarence's and QX's Super Mario dance - classic... Also, Clarence said the "M" on his cap stood for Macho... not Mario... which made his girlfriend, Junting, giggle and poke him haha...

Peter dressed up as a bus driver. Very funny... we ended up doing a 'catwalk' together. And knowing Peter's trademark humour, he brought a toy steering wheel, and pretended to try and 'run me down'... crazy bus driver runs down mad scientist. Haha... i should've asked him to take me to 88km/h (those BTTF fans will know what I mean!)...

But anyway, there was a Christmas skit and song as well... which I think lent more meaning to the party in a way. It was meant to be an appetizer for the upcoming Christmas service. Perhaps we can have the chance to share testimony next time.

Gosh, I really dream of having my own Christmas party for my family and neighbours...

No comments: