Sunday, November 29, 2009

now typing this using my hotel's wifi. whoosh. was a great day today of feasting and shopping w my family.

actually want to thank God for something, even tho it wasn't pleasant initially. was angry w my dad abt some stuff. so i prayed and thot abt it. realised i still have some issues in my heart regarding my family. asked God to forgive me. and was assured.

but God didn't stop there. He engineered things to happen... that i had a kind of a heated discussion w my dad... the heat mostly from my side, actually. and... somehow the words that i said accurately described hw i felt, tho i'd suppressed them for a long time. understood then why i was so angry about some particular things. initially felt guilty abt having showed my real feelings and anger...

but realissed tt perhaps God allowed all these to happene, so that He could graciously help surface some of my heart's issues. relieved, because i didn't have to hide it anymore... and touched, becos my dad's care still remained the same.

complex, but God is working in my life and my heart to surface and refine away impurities in my heart.

=) praise God that He is always at work to this very day.



ok. now reading "12 'Christian' Beliefs that drive you crazy." Awesome belief. I'll post stuff on it sooner.

Anyway we had a great dinner. lots of shopping and walking too. dead tired alr.

No comments: