Friday, November 20, 2009

Downcast and disappointed. Did God really promise it, or was it genuinely a mistake on my part that day? That I misheard?
Psalm 119:123
My eyes fail, looking for your salvation,
looking for your righteous promise.
Maybe it won't be so, after all. Maybe I have to do it the natural way. But will I end up doing an Ishmael? But did God really say what I thought He said? I am not sure already. If He promised, then yes, it will be done. But if He didn't promise anything for this specific thing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did God promise you, if you don't mind sharing? :)

Why not you clarify with God? :) Check with Him whether He did promise you or not, and now that you're confused, what should you do.

shuyi

yeu@nn said...

Haha... tks for ur concern, sis! :)