Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Endurance and Perseverance

Isaiah 50:4
The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.
The past week has been very fun... and very tiring. Thank God for His faithfulness, sustaining me through it all. I think I've been feeling quite physically, mentally and emotionally tired.

And leading the ministry team God has given me, it's not an easy thing. While I'm very encouraged by their supportiveness, there is still this stark realization that there are tasks that must be done, and duties to be fulfilled. And when to make decisions and say yes or no.

I realise how powerless and weak I am when I don't have enough time with God, especially in prayer, and I can feel the lack of His empowerment in me... the vision starts to fade and you start to dig in and settle down into the monotony of doing things.

Anyway, took a break from going for Hopekids service this month. And a few of the boys have been asking me how come I'm not around. :P Gee, paiseh. But it's nice to know that you are missed... hee...

No comments: