Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Thank God!!! So blessed!!!

Just really want to thank my Daddy in heaven for blessing me so sweetly...

1. After helping my ma wif some stuff today, she told me, "Thanks Yeu Ann, you are REALLY a great help to me!" Wow... super-touched... and so glad that I can be a good testimony at home, not just in school or the workplace... really want to be a good son, even as i serve Jesus in church ministry... because I know it brings a BIG smile to my Daddy's heart!

2. Praise God for His abundant provisions!!! Was really trying very hard to locate additional laptops, DOTA games (i really don't want to pirate any Warcraft software), harddisks and cameras... then somehow the Holy Spirit prompted me to ask Kim Chun (at 230 am liao... ok, well, that's not so difficult haha ;)) for help... and Yufen prayed for the MM team to be able to source wat we need for the filming...

Kim Chun got almost everything we need... cameras, tripods, and most imptly DOTA! And he's free to help the Alpha MM team the WHOLE day tml... praise God for this bro! very very very encouraged to see how God can work and provide through ppl in so many ways... most of all, v encouraged by his willing spirit to come down n help us... it just blesses my heart so... :) and he's helping dabao lunch for us too! haha...

ok, well, we DO have to pay him for the lunch haha...

Praise God! from whom all blessings flow!
Praise Him! all ye creatures here below...
Praise Him! all ye heavenly hosts above...
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost! aMEN!

No comments: