Sunday, November 14, 2010

All in a Day

Helped out in MM event. Very memorable. Sound system screwed up big time. But thank God that I didn't break into panic, though I was very close.

Then met up a friend for lunch. Had a good time of fellowship! :) I'm glad that my friend shared, and I shared... and that I can be myself - you know, acting silly and all that. :) Such a blessing to have friends you can feel comfortable with to be crazy enough. =)

After lunch, I spent time memorising Ephesians 1:3-14 for my Bible study homework.

Then went for Kangwei's and Juan Juan's wedding. Joy! :) Very heartwarming exhortation by Eugene Phang, and Pastor Johannes' sermon given in halting Mandarin... haha! funny but thank God for Ps Johannes persevering to the very end! :D

Then at night, had a good talk with a brother over the phone. Thank God for him so much. =) He really listened, understood and prayed for me over the phone.

No comments: