Monday, March 27, 2006

He takes joy in me.

Decided to pray just now...
Prayed to God to help me understand why I'm not growing (i may be, but i really feel v uncertain if i am...)... then these words came to mind:
"trust"
"peace"
"the joy of the Lord is your strength"
"find joy in Me."
"[Jesus] Martha, Martha, you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her."
"[Jesus] I have come, that they may have life, and have it to the full."

Think Peter's advice is timely too... "Just enjoy [the HYP] while you're at it. Trust God."

touched... really feel so unworthy of His sheer love... yet He loves me so intensely...

wept just now, poured out to Him my feelings of frustration n overwhelmingness, bcos the psalmist says, "pour out your soul to Him, for God is our refuge..."

then feel very touched, think He told me that He takes joy in me.

Wow... take joy in me... wow...
really really very touched. :D

No comments: