Thursday, April 27, 2006

Troubled in spirit

Wow! Another miracle... praise God! :D He is so sweet, as always.

Hm... just had finished writing an encouragement card for Sijia and was about to get up and look for her, when she came into the classroom looking for me! :D

'cos she had bought a Kitkat for me... LOL we both laughed and she said, "God connected our hearts together."

aMeN! :)

Then she asked me, "Are you all right? You seem a bit troubled by something..."

Was a bit surprised... then thought abt it... yeah, it's true, but I can't exactly put my finger on it why i feel a bit troubled. So told her that, and she thought abt it for a bit. Then she said, "Hmm... maybe you can pray more to God about this..."

Hmm... yes I'll pray to You Lord abt this... Jer 33:3... i dun quite know what exactly is this that makes me feel a bit troubled in spirit. could it be the same thing what i had shared with Robert about a few days ago? Lord, i'm not sure... but tell me pls...

Love You, Lord.




I remember this verse where Jesus spoke abt being troubled in spirit too... wonder if it's speaking to me here?

John 12:27-28a:

"Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. Father, glorify your name!"


Have bolded the parts that seem to speak to me especially... wonder if God is trying to tell me something? God I want to hear from You...

No comments: