Saturday, April 9, 2005

I Do I Do like it!

Came back earlier from watching the "I Do I Do" movie with some of the bros and sisters from West... really farny the movie... very funny, the movie! :D (Though really bawdy... and that was the CENSORED version!)

Thanks bros sisters (Kangwei, Ruizhi, Meiyan, Robert, Weizhu, Barney, Beng Lee, Jiayan, KC, Claire... I know there r some other pple... but can't rem their names... :P sorry... but really enjoyed the time tog wif u all) for such a wonderful time together (and special thanks to Robert for his help in translating the Hokkien jokes... ;) hee hee... though the "two" and "too" pun by Adrian didn't need any translation... dreadfully funny liao... XD)

Thanks guys... feel so refreshed by the time together. And thanks a ton, KC & WZ, for ur setting up the hardware and ur prompt "tech support" too. The movie wouldn't have been very enjoyable without your help. ;)

No comments: