Monday, April 18, 2005

"And be thankful." - Colossians 3:15b

Mm... been thinking abt some pple in my life to be thankful for... really want to learn from them.

"And be thankful." - Colossians 3:15b

There's quite a few pple to write abt... these are just notes, 'snapshots' of who they are... so guess I'll be putting up a few more in time to come.

**************
Chiyen - a saint whose boots i'm not fit to polish...
his delaying his work to give econs tuition to jia, jan and mich...

So proud of him! :)
**************
Jia's sincere heart for pple... tink "sincere" is not a good enough word... delightful! that would be a better word..
she really takes delight in others...
**************
Thanksgiving for Chi Chong...
what he said to me today: "You've touched me a lot many times."
Thank You Lord...
**************
Thank You for the time spent with QN last nite...
haha... the banana phone thingy tt QN showed me...
the fishing game... his Maple Story game...
and the time together on his parallel programming assignment...

Lord, I hope our friendship grows deeper.
**************

No comments: