Sunday, December 7, 2008

Great time meeting up with Robert in the morning, then with Joyce, and Yufen joined us later.

Wow, thank God for what Robert exclaimed to me about sharing more with my CG... his testimony about what his CG did to bless someone was so jaw-dropping that I thought, wow, really so inspired!

And Joyce's and Yufen's testimonies about answered prayers and faith, and how God has been giving the go-ahead for Joyce to go for Vietnam mission trip next week... so amazing, so wonderful! :D

How great is our God! Amen, Yes, and Hallelujah!

Then Nurture programme - whoa, it was the best Nurture programme yet so far. And thank God for Alex - it's a joy to find someone else so eager and passionate to impact children too.

Thank God too for His using me to really bless the children with a wonderful storytelling time. We all really enjoyed ourselves! Wow, can really see that God is anointing me in this area. I really want to thank God too for His helping me compose the story on the spot some more. Wow! Praise God - to God be the glory, great things He hath done! I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

Hee. Hebe said I could be a speech and drama teacher. LOL. Hmm, but perhaps this is yet another sign from God that I should consider going down this route, or a related route, in time to come... well, to pray then! :)

Anyway, after that, couldn't meet up with my old friend as previously planned. But thank God, it was timely, 'cos I had the opportunity then to drop by and witness Guofeng's wedding proposal to Meiling. LOL. It was hilarious - partly because quite a number of boo-boos. Like we wanted to blow bubbles, but... we forgot to account for wind direction. So the bubbles blew back into our faces! Bubble FAIL.

And Meiling saw us lying in "ambush" for her. She's super-sharp. Ambush FAIL.

Haha... but... when Guofeng proposed, kneeling before Meiling... she nodded yes. Proposal WIN!

Hallelujah, praise the Lord again! :D

And it was so heartwarming to see how GF's caregroup really prepared and poured out their hearts into helping Guofeng plan for his proposal... it wasn't the quality of the proposal, but the love behind it that was so real. Wow! In fact, it was an unspoken testimony of Christ's love to the general public as they walked past... and I realised that in Singapore, it is so rare to see such a big gathering of friends who are willing to come down and support and celebrate a wedding proposal.

Truly, only in the church can you find such a deep and meaningful community of brothers and sisters. And that is the perfect answer to the heart-cry of today's post-modern society. The family of God. Yes, yes and amen!

Ok! Going off to rest.

No comments: