Sunday, September 2, 2007

From Xinying's blog. Wow, thank God, it's very timely. :D Both paragraphs spoke to me. God is pursuing me too! And I've a testimony to share too...

Wednesday, August 29, 2007
2:35 AM

never underestimate the workings of God. and never ever think that your actions don't matter.
twice in a month i've experienced what it means to be used by God as a direct vessel. twice in this month i've seen how God's hands move to shift things into position even before we pray about/for it.
how wondrous.
-------------
oh btw, i re-realised another thing today:)
God pursues.
be careful. hahaa. the more you run away, the more He pursues.


Remember the lunch-time fellowship at my workplace that I mentioned? Well, this dear bro messaged me while I was on the way back, suggesting that we meet up for quiet time to read the Bible together tomorrow morning before we start work. And he's not been reading his Bible for ages, until last week, when I - after being prompted while reading the book of Acts - decided to initiate the lunchtime fellowship. That was a long time since he picked up a Bible verse.

And to be honest, I didn't know what God was going to do with this. Fear and uncertainty. But wow... God again proves His faithfulness - He is more than able to push our dreams beyond their wildest limits - and break through!

And now he's initiating the Bible reading. Wow... very encouraging. Especially after I felt so weak and useless. Thank You Jesus. :D All glory goes to You... thank You for his good heart too, for You. And I really pray help both of us grow in maturity and understanding as we read Your Word more and more.

I'm not sure what's going to happen next from here. But I think I'll make the decision to trust You to provide as I take step by step. I really don't know what's going to happen next. Scared, but please hold my hand, Jesus - I feel like I'm walking on water I think. Anything, as long as it draws me (and others) closer to You. Amen.

No comments: