Sunday, May 6, 2007

Dear God, just want to say thanks so much for being with me through it all. :) Like what Peter reminded me, when I told him the new challenges that I'm facing now, seems all like a wide, wide ocean...

that You are with me always. :) that I have You, and i pray that You'll have more of me. :)

thank You for being with me always.

Thanks for being with me when I have to walk the dog at midnight and wash up after him.

Thank You for being with me when i'm feeling tired and slightly apprehensive about what is to come e.g. THE job interview that I'm waiting for currently.

Thank You for holding my hand when I feel uncertain about the upcoming stresses of work esp programming.

Thank You for forgiving me when i start dwelling in melancholy.

Lord, I really pray, help me look up to You always. Not to forget that You are the reason I'm doing all these things.

Like my intention to make cards to bless my dear CG.

Though I wonder, juz how effective will it be in the long run, i wonder?

i guess that's me... wanting every shot to count, even to the point of not being willing to 'shoot' if i don't have assurance that it'll be successful.

but there are times You want me to fire into the dark, to give my all. even when i cannot see.

"We live by faith, not by sight."


Lord, You're my song in this night
And even I can't see You're my light
Lord, You're my rock in this storm
Though I doubt, fear, yes am worn
You held my hand as I walked
And You guided my heart as we talked
Lord, thank You for being my God
Thank You for being my Lord...


Hee. though I have a lot of questions... ok, make that had... thanks for being so patient with me, Lord. :) yes, shall remember Peter's words about helping people for the long-term, and developing the HABIT of thinking first... because thinking well is a good habit! :)

"May the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O Lord my Rock and Redeemer."

No comments: