Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Top Seven Presentation Bloopers to Avoid

Came across a friend's blog (Eric Feng) - he's in the same batch as me, from School of Computing, NUS. Proud of him! =) Anyway, do check out this article, think it's very useful - you'd be an idiot not to read it. ;)

Top Seven Presentation Bloopers to Avoid

*******
Hmm! I was very inspired by this friend's blog, and not just so, I'm very inspired by how he pursued his passion in public speaking, even though think he stumbled quite a bit at first when he first started out. But he was faithful with the small opportunities that he could use e.g. doing high-quality presentations during his modules, and then went on to bigger things.

Feel very encouraged, because think God has been very faithful and good to me too - I've a growing passion in media too. From observing him, realised that there are things from him that I can 'chope' and apply in my own work as I attempt to nurture and develop the passion that God has given me - not for my glory, but to bring glory to God and bless His big, big, big heart. =) And I'll feel His divine pleasure in my heart as I put this God-given passion to work. Was sharing with Hanesolo that I would like to be a director next time... =) with God all things are possible!

Do you see a man skilled in his work? He will serve before kings; he will not serve before obscure men.
Proverbs 22:29


What is the work that you are skilled in today? Nurture your nature, and let it thrive and prosper!

No comments: