Sunday, May 21, 2006

Woods

Isn't it a coincidence that I was thinking of two separate things, among many things, that I wanted to write down in this entry, and they both talk about woods?

Yes, woods as in forest, etc. etc. Not wood as in Woodbridge, as in "referee kayu"... :P

Seriously, have been very busy these few weeks with helping do publicity clips for multimedia... and seriously, nothing feels so shiok as sensing Jesus' affirmation in your heart when you give your best to serve Him... :) "Well done, good and faithful servant!"

About writing down these reflections and connect-the-dots, I think not yet; I still have many things to complete first before I can write down what I think God has been doing in my life these past three weeks.

As Frost expressed it so beautifully in his poem,
"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

Praise Jesus. What a wonderful friend I have in Him. :D

No comments: