Thursday, September 23, 2004

Song: I Will Follow Him

Wah... it's 4 am already... I've been taking the past 2 hrs reading and writing blogs... ha... been trying to understand lambda calculus in preparation for my test...



(Actually, I have three tests on 30 Sep... and they are all my famous 'killer' modules... haha... but seriously, I'm not scared... and I really want to thank God for His presence that gives me peace in my heart... 'cos something I've been learning is to "practise the presence of God" as what Hanhui shared during CG this week.)



Ha, back to the point... right now I'm alone in S16 level 5 (East's famous "study room"), so was feeling a bit alone... played some songs, and I remember this song that our dear sister from Mexico (Ana Bonilla) taught the Uni district during our church camp 2000 - A Visionary Church:



"I Will Follow Him"



¡Lo amo! ¡lo amo! ¡lo amo!

(I love Him! I love Him! I love Him!)

Y donde vaya yo voy, yo voy, yo voy...

(And where He goes, I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow...)

Siempre mi amor sincero, sincero, sincero

(He'll always be my true love, my true love, my true love...)

Ahora y por siempre, por siempre, por siempre...

(Now and forever, forever, forever...)



No han oceano tan profundo

(There isn't an ocean too deep)

Ni cima tan alta que

(A mountain so high it can't keep)

Que he majenga, lejos de he... [can't remember the Spanish for this...]

(Keep me away, away from His love...)



I will follow Him

Follow Him wherever He may go

And near Him I always will be

For nothing can keep us apart

He is my destiny...



I will follow Him

Follow Him wherever He may go

Ever since He touched my heart I know

There isn't an ocean too deep

A mountain so high it can't keep

Keep me away, away from His love....



(Ha... think Sijia knows this song too... I've checked Google, and found this link.)

No comments: