Thursday, May 27, 2004

That's my MacDonald's...

Haha... *urp... 'cuse me!* came back about half an hour ago from Boon Lay to Bishan.



(Well, almost. The MRT stopped at Ang Mo Kio... thank God I managed to catch the last train.)



Had a great time with the other bros and sisters at Sukfern's place... we had a meaningful discussion, personal heart sharing, and a really silly game, in which we stare at each other till someone laughs. (Ok, so it's MY idea. ;))



Rule of the No-Laughing game:

#1: ABSOLUTELY NO physical contact allowed. (Chi Yen tickled me!!!)



So since I laughed first... - gosh, how do I manage to 'sabo' myself anyway??? - Michelle, being the 'garang' sister that she is, suggested a hundred push-ups as my forfeit. (Easy for her to say - she's not the one doing it... haha...)



Mercifully, the sentence was commuted to 10 push-ups.



Suffice it to say that Chi Yen and Kin Wee, the wonderful brothers that they are, did it together with me. And that I REALLY need to exercise. *ouch*



After the gathering, some of us went to Boon Lay's MacDonalds. Had a great time joking and chatting till closing time... finally, Hanhui managed to get us leaving the place with a VERY appropriate Bible verse: John 14:31.

(You wanna know what it said? Scroll down...)















































It says: "Come now; let us leave."



Haha... really funny, Hanhui... :)

No comments: