Thursday, October 1, 2009

I set my mind on you Lord
I choose you every time
Focus my eyes on you Lord
And dedicate my life

Here I am use me
Come into my life
I want to be more like Jesus
Until the end of time
Just like this song very much. =D In fact, this was a song that I sang in Sunday School. Somehow, the words "I want to be more like Jesus / Until the end of time" were strangely haunting to me. It made me ask, "Why does anyone want to be more like Jesus? And until the end of time? It sounds so... scary, like the end of the world. End of the world? GOSH! You mean the world is coming to an end?"

Haha... I think it's one of the little seeds planted in my mind that made me start thinking more about Jesus, and asking just who is this fellow, really?

=D

And now, it's coming round full-circle... I now know what these words mean, and yes, I want to be more like Jesus, until the end of time. I guess, especially, considering these dreams and all that.

Ah. I think all these testimonies and thoughts that I'm writing down are "markers", memorial stones, to be written down. Steps of faith, and how God has been so faithful, so good... so real to me. Amazing.

And every year, as I grow in Him, I find Him somehow bigger and bigger in my eyes... ah... my eyes are so limited.

No comments: