Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ellson blessed me with a very sweet and sincere message: "Hey bro, what can I get for you for your birthday!" Gosh. My heart melted when I read his message. Thank God truly for him.

Thank God also for Meixuan who said that she wants to get to know us in the CG better. Very blessed by her heart!

Thank God for Joyce and Yufen who faithfully messaged me... they were the 2nd and 3rd to message me haha.

Thank God for Jason... FIRST SMS! Right on the dot. Hahaha...

And thank God for Clarence's, Lois' and Eileen' sweet and thoughtful messages... hahaha... 

Nah, it's not the timing of the messages that count... but the simple hearts behind it that really matter.

Thank God for Shawn and Jeannie who treated me to a scrumptious satay supper.

Thank God for ZZ who came down to my CG birthday celebration.

Thank God for my CG, who blessed me with the birthday celebration and prayer...

More thanks to be coming soon. :)

No comments: