Thursday, July 10, 2008

Went to De Coders Cafe with Edmund yesterday after work. Played a fun game of Mr. Jack with him. And thank God too for the good chat getting to know the owners of the cafe better. Hee. Ed had a good time too!

Thank God the system testing for my software component went well, and especially that all the functionalities are there - with complete passes! Praise God for His help indeed!

And thank God for the refreshing meetup with Jason and Clarence, and for the time with Jonathan today too. :D And! thank God so much for the bumping into Joyce at City Hall... we shared with each other what's going on in our lives, and especially how God has been guiding us to serve Him more in missions! We were so excited! And she shared with me how God has been leading her, sustaining in her heart the vision that He'd given her... whoa, that really encouraged me too, 'cos I was also so deeply touched by how God is faithfully bringing the vision He's given me to come to pass. It really is totally God's work in my life... how great a joy it is to throw yourself completely into His everlasting arms, and find that He's planned for you what He made you to do... your heart will leap for joy when He shows you what He's designed you to BE and to DO! Yeah! *pumps fist exuberantly*

Something she shared with me reminded me a lot: Whether you are a student or a working adult or a parent, the Great Commission is for YOU! Begin here in Singapore and stretch to the ends of the earth! Amen!

Kenya! :D Haha... I've paid for my ticket... next meeting on Monday... gosh. Excited! :D

No comments: